COVID-19 | Our Commitment – 6/26/2020 10:00am
[st_hover_fill_button link=”https://pinerose.com/stores-restaurants-open/” size=”normal” icon=”icon: info-circle” icon_spin=”no” background=”#731800″ hover_background=”#e2e2e2″ text_color=”#0a0000″ border_radius=”2px”]List of Restaurants & Store Availability[/st_hover_fill_button]
Cabins & Community:
- Our cabins are individual, which means no shared ventilation system like in hotels.
- We have kitchens so you can cook and relax without going out.
- Very easy to keep a 6-foot distance from other people. Hiking and other mountain activities are one of the best activities to stay safe!
- Most of our local restaurants are offering pick-up and some local grocery stores are providing delivery services.
- We are committed to maintaining a healthy work environment for all employees.
- We are also taking extra precautions by monitoring the health of all employees daily.
- We have implemented a training and prevention program for the Coronavirus.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. Specific steps Pine Rose is taking include:
- Providing Complementary Hand Sanitizer in each cabin.
- Pool & Spa Area will be per reservation (must call to reserve time for pool area)
- Games & Activities will not be provided at this time
- Increasing frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in our cabins, public and staff spaces with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Our laundry service is using medical-grade detergent on all linens.
For any question or concerns, you may have, please call the Front Desk at 909-337-2341
For the most updated information, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.