Smokey Bear Ranger Cabin Amenities
- Sleeps 8
- 3⁄4 Bathroom
- Full Kitchen
- 3 Double Beds
- 2 Twin Beds
- Natural Stone Wood Burning Fireplace
- Large Outdoor Eating Area w/ Picnic Table & BBQ
- Wooden Swing & Adirondack Chairs
- Near Kid’s Play Area & Swimming Pool/Spa
- Flat Screen TV w/ Netflix, Pandora, Hulu & 500+ Movie Library
- Free WiFi
- Check in at 2pm Check at at 11am
Smokey Bear Ranger Cabin is a historic building, built in the 1930’s by the US Forest Service for the head forest ranger serving the Lake Arrowhead communities. The cabin is built in a traditional Lake Arrowhead Swiss style with a large stone fireplace and decorated with old photos and colorful mural wall paintings. You’ll find plenty of evidence that Smokey the Bear visited there! At the cabin, there is a big outdoor family area with a wooden swing, picnic table, Adirondack chairs, hammock, and a BBQ. Families love that the children’s play area, horse shoe pit, Jacuzzi, and swimming pool are nearby.
Please be aware, this is not a pet-friendly cabin. If you want to bring your pet, check out these pet-friendly cabins.
The cabins are beautiful and very cozy. The scenery is great too. I love that Pine Rose is not too far from LA. I can’t wait to go back. ~Tyler N. – Google Review